Oh la la....tax free shopping this week! I am going to break into the savings account to purchase some new work clothes, because apparently I dressed too casually in previous Pampered City. But here is a dumb question- maybe you can help me answer it. I am living in a state that is currently having financial issues. All state employees are being forced to take unpaid days off. My job found away around that, instead of unpaid days off, they are contributing less to our retirement. (Truth be known, I don't care because I am not eligible for that fancy retirement thing anywho- need to be here for 3 years to get it...so I am not upset at all!) But why would a state, that is going broke, offer tax free shopping???!?!?! I don't think anyone who shops gets upset by the taxes and rethinks their purchases because of the taxes. Even though I disagree with this holiday I plan on taking part in it today. Oh, did I mention that I have an extra save 15% on everything coupon from Kohl's (my fave store!!)? So I must get going to beat the crowds, not as in get there early, but literally beat them so I can get what I want.....KIDDING!
Have a great day!
Pampered Wife
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment