Let me just start out this post by saying that the job I had last year truly turned out to be a dream. I had the privilege of working with some amazing people. I also believe that I have made some friends for life.
Now, on to a new dream job. So, for this gig, I have stepped outside of the proverbial box. I am in my same field, but in a much different situation. I have gone from servicing the creme de la creme to working with the opposite end of the spectrum. In the end, this will give me valuable experience and possibly help me build an area that I was lacking. I have also moved into the private sector, working for a company that provides everything- all I do is implement. Do I think I will like this? Probably not long term, however, right now, with Pampered Daughter, I think this is for the best. Hopefully this will be another dream job.
I'll keep you posted!
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment