Monday, January 3, 2011
Sorry for the absence...
Just when I say I won't let it happen again- it does. Sorry for my absence. You see, someone kidnapped my child. Well, not really, but it did seem like it. One night over this beautiful holiday break, probably about a week ago, I put my adorable child to bed and the baby who woke up was NOT my good natured child. A monster woke up, at 2:30a none the less. Pampered daughter has been getting two new teeth for the last week and both of us have been miserable! She was waking up 2-3 times a night, she just wanted to be held, she wasn't eating, and even started running a fever! Poor thing. We gave her Tylenol and Motrin, we held her, we rocked her, we sang to her, nothing worked. My nerves were shot last night and I had to pull out the baby swing. After an hour of fussing in the swing she finally fell asleep. She woke up once last night, quick few ounces of formula and back to sleep- until 8a!!! She woke up in her usual state of super happy and ready to play. Thank goodness that my Pampered Daughter has returned, oh yeah, and she has two new teeth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment