Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Feeling Completely Inept
So, as I have mentioned many times before, I love reading blogs. I find myself drawn to cooking, baking, home decorating, and crafty blogs. I drool over Pizzazzerie, and my absolute new favorite is It's Always a Party at the Parkers'. I yearn so badly to be the most amazing stay at home mom, party planner, chef, cutesy person-- but alas, I am not. I am none of those things. I am a working mom, who knows a really good party planner, who makes Hamburger Helper for dinner, and pays other people to do cutesy things. I just feel completely inept sometimes. So as much as I LOVE reading other blogs, sometimes they cause more harm then good. Right now I just need to focus on being the best wife and mother possible, and accepting that- that is the hard part!
Labels:
blogging,
not a failure
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment