Monday, June 22, 2009

Moving is Never Pampered

Ok, how in the world did two adults accumulate so much stuff?!? Pampered Husband and I spent all weekend packing, cleaning, packing, and crying. I did most of the crying, and whining for that matter. I am sure glad that we got married before this move because PH would have certainly left me due to my childish behavior this past weekend.

On a MUCH happier note I did my very first "Mommy and Me" Pampered Chef cooking show. It was a blast! The hostess bought the kids aprons to decorate while I worked with the adults to make the most amazing dish ever- get this- in the microwave! After that was thrown together, I worked with the kids. We made pizza uncrustables and cookie kisses. All of the kids seem to have a lot of fun. I sold a lot of the materials I used with the kids so that was great.

I need to work on developing a show that highlights the more expensive Pampered Chef products though. People seem to purchase the items that I use during the demonstrations, so I need to work the most expensive cutlery into more shows and the pots and pans.

I have another show tonight. It is a "Girl's Night Out" show. Yeah, I come up with my own theme shows! We are doing chocolate and alcohol. Sounds like tons of fun to me! Hope sales are just as good as they have been in the past.

Got to get back to the movers....ugh...not pampered at all!

No comments: