Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Waiting Game Continues

So here I am day 2 of the waiting game. There has been no official news, but there has been news. Let me explain. I guess everything in the world is done online now, including the post of this job, my application, and so on. Well, just to see if there would be news yesterday I stopped back at the site that listed the job as available. Guess what- no longer listed as available!!!! AHHH! Does this mean someone else got the dream job? Does this mean he pulled it for me and just can't tell me because the county is waiting for my transcripts? What does this mean???? I am panicking.

Unfortunately Mr. Pampered had to bare the brunt of this storm last night. I was not a happy camper and I think I made it my goal to make sure that he wasn't either. I have never been without a job and this waiting game is INSANE. Hopefully it will end soon, and for the better.

Will keep you posted.
Pampered Wife

No comments: