


Hello Everyone!
Welcome back to the pampered life. Today I would like to introduce you to our pampered pets. We have 3 dogs- I know that seems like a lot, and it really is, but let me explain.
I got my very own first dog a few months before I moved out of the Pampered Mother's house. He is an adorable yellow lab. Then we moved, and he was lonely. A friend offered me a free black lab puppy because she couldn't care for him. So of course I jumped at the chance. Now my pampered yellow dog had a pampered black labby brother. Being that they are pampered to the max, I used to spend 4 hours a week at the local dog park. The boys needed exercise and play time with their friends, right?
Well, it was at that very dog park that I met the future Mr. Pampered. He had a little Jack Russell that would not even give me the time of day, but my labs really liked Mr. Pampered. After a year or so of meeting each other at the dog park for doggy play dates, we went on our first human date. And the rest is history! Neither Mr. Pampered nor myself would ever dream of giving up one of our doggies, so now we are a family with three dogs. It can be crazy around the pampered mansion, but I wouldn't have it any other way!
Welcome back to the pampered life. Today I would like to introduce you to our pampered pets. We have 3 dogs- I know that seems like a lot, and it really is, but let me explain.
I got my very own first dog a few months before I moved out of the Pampered Mother's house. He is an adorable yellow lab. Then we moved, and he was lonely. A friend offered me a free black lab puppy because she couldn't care for him. So of course I jumped at the chance. Now my pampered yellow dog had a pampered black labby brother. Being that they are pampered to the max, I used to spend 4 hours a week at the local dog park. The boys needed exercise and play time with their friends, right?
Well, it was at that very dog park that I met the future Mr. Pampered. He had a little Jack Russell that would not even give me the time of day, but my labs really liked Mr. Pampered. After a year or so of meeting each other at the dog park for doggy play dates, we went on our first human date. And the rest is history! Neither Mr. Pampered nor myself would ever dream of giving up one of our doggies, so now we are a family with three dogs. It can be crazy around the pampered mansion, but I wouldn't have it any other way!




No comments:
Post a Comment