OK, so this week I am officially playing the waiting game. About a week and a half ago I interviewed for the nearly perfect dream job in the new Pampered City. I don't think the interview went too well, but everyone that I have talked to about it says it went really well. So here we are, I was told that I would be informed, "The week of the 28
th." Why in the world did the prospective employer tell me that I would find out at 9a on Monday morning? Why does it have to be "the week of...."???
Ahhh. I am not a patient person- so this is really going to be a long week until that phone rings.
Oh speaking of phone, I am getting a new pampered phone. It is time to toss out the old Razr phone and upgrade to the IPhone. Well, it is an upgrade for me and the pampered husband. See he has the old 3G IPhone and really wanted the new 3GS but was not eligible for the upgrade- but I was. So I signed up for the 3GS for him and he is graciously giving me his previously loved 3G IPhone. Chances are that it still will not work in the Pampered Palace though!
Well time to go and sit by the phone hoping it rings with good news.
Pampered Wife
No comments:
Post a Comment