Sunday, June 14, 2009

Welcome to the Pampered Life for Us!

Thanks for clicking by my brand new blog. After spending numerous hours on Facebook and Twitter, I figured it was time to devote my online addiction to a blog. I follow many other blogs, but have been hesitant about starting my own. I hope that I can maintain it and keep it fresh, because I know how annoyed I get when I see that the blogs I follow are not updated often! I make no promises, but I do hope to keep this going.

First, a little bit about myself. I am a newlywed, in the middle of a large multi-state move, who has decided to start her own at home business. I must be crazy! Really, I'm not, but it sure feels like it!

The week we returned from our AMAZING wedding, hubby was transferred to a new state for his job. I stayed at home, and at my job, as long as possible. It was very difficult being newly weds and living a state apart. It was actually pretty ironic, considering we moved in with each other within our first month of dating. But now it is finally time to admit that I am going to have to move as well. I fought the good fight- and lost. Or at least that is what I thought until this weekend! I came to visit hubby and I absolutely fell in love with the area, housing situation, and everything! I cannot wait to run back to that other state and pack everything up and join my husband once again.

As for the business, I became a Pampered Chef Independent Consultant last month. Let me start by saying this one simple thing~ I LOVE PAMPERED CHEF!!!! Their products are simply amazing, and they make me look like a genius in the kitchen- which I am not. It is nearly impossible to mess up a meal when using their products. I just want to share these cool gadgets and great recipes with my friends and family, and hey, I might as well get paid for it!

So that is me in a very tiny nutshell. I hope you check back often to see what is happening in the Pampered Life!

No comments: