Friday, June 26, 2009

Thirty Days Later

Well everyone my first thirty days with Pampered Chef are up! With that comes some good news and some disappointing news. The good news is that I officially qualified as a sales consultant. I met the company's first sales goal, and received truly amazing rewards. I swear, PC gives you free product just for putting your shoes on the correct feet! I earned $200 in free product- anything, I get to decide. I also won a whole bunch of free product from the new Fall line that has yet to be shown to the public. Oh yeah, and I won my own PC website free for 90 days- but I think I mentioned that earlier.

Now for the disappointing news, I did not meet the sales goal I set for myself. In 30 days I only sold $2350 in PC product, I was truly hoping for the $2500 level. The only thing I think I could have done better would have been to start day 1 after registering. See, I actually signed up in May to be a consultant, but I did not really start selling until June. There were many reasons, 1. day job was killing me, 2. Pampered Husband just moved to a new state, 3. I was preparing for the move as well, 4. I wanted to become more familiar with the company before I went out there to sell it's stuff. Oh well, just have to try harder the next 30 days.

So the game plan- until I meet some people here in the new Pampered City, I am going to have to rely on good old friends to possibly do some catalog shows for me. I am hoping that those shows can keep me afloat in July while I begin to network up here. So if you are interested in hosting a catalog show just let me know!

Talk soon!
Pampered Wife

No comments: