On Saturday I am doing a "Mommy and Me" cooking show. My co-worker and I just kinda came up with this idea one day at lunch. She is hosting it, and inviting her friends and their kids. We are going to make Pizza Puffs and Cookie Kisses with the kids. I am so excited about this because they are really easy recipes that look like a professional chef made, and we are having 3 year old kids do them! See how fun cooking can be for all ages! Then while the kids are playing or doing something else, I will be making a really yummy tasting dish for the adults, the Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco. Sounds hard, doesn't it? So is not! About 8 ingredients all thrown together and put in the microwave for close to 20 minutes. Yummy!
Then on Monday I am doing a "Chocolate Bliss" cooking show for another friend. We are making Tuxedo Brownie Cups, tiny brownies with delicious cream cheese filling, a Chocolate Turtle Skillet Cake, yeah- a cake made in a frying pan- super cool. Finally, we will have a cool chocolate rum fondue for guests to dip various items into it. I think I am going to gain some weight just from being at this show!
Sounds like fun, doesn't it? You really want to host one of these shows, right? Contact me and we can do that for you!




1 comment:
Testing, testing, 1-2-3
Post a Comment