Yesterday was a very long day. Let me explain. I woke up early to go to a job interview. I enjoy going out to new places and hearing all about their programs, but I find it difficult to talk myself up. I prefer to let my record show for itself- but in a 20 minute interview you can't do that. I walked away from the interview without an offer. It wasn't a no thanks, but a "I'll get back to you." Everyone that I have talked to about the interview says it went great and I'll be a shoe in, but for some reason, I just don't get that warm fuzzy feeling. Ahhh the agony of waiting!
Then after that wonderful morning, I packed up the two pampered labs and drove back to our old place to pack it up and get ready for the move into the new and improved pampered palace. A car ride is no big deal, right? Well, this was an eight hour car ride with two large dogs, pouring rain, and more state troopers than I have ever seen in my life. It was long.
After my "fantastic" car trip, I arrive home to find a note jammed in our door that we were delinquent on our rent. HELLO! Gave you moving notice 60 days ago! I would like to introduce your right hand to your left hand apartment people. You should really know what the other hand is doing. Then I opened the door to what looked like the roach motel. I think the number of dead roaches in the place had to be near the triple digits. I am so glad that we are moving!!!
All in all though, I got to sleep in my bed and not an air mattress. Oh yeah, I also was able to watch the Real Housewives of New Jersey last night and there was a shout out to Pampered Chef. If any of you saw the episode and are interested in either purchasing the knife that was showcased or hosting your own show let me know!
Got to go, have a pampered day!




No comments:
Post a Comment