I landed dream job. I got the call about 4:45p yesterday afternoon. There seems to be one little hiccup. Without going into too much detail, being that I would like to remain anonymous, in my profession there is a lot of state regulations, oversights, and certification. Well, being that I have now lived in 3 states within the last 5 years, I am having some trouble obtaining everything I need from each state to show that I am qualified. Poop. SUPER CLOSE- but not celebration yet.
I would like to mention that I originally saw dream job posted online. It was the very first job I applied for. I polished up the good ol' resume, wrote a quick- yet powerful cover letter- e-mailed it to dream boss, had an interview within 10 minutes of email. Expected to walk out of his office with an offer, but had to wait a month for that. Oh well, still, I'm 1 for 1.
Keep you posted on bureaucratic nightmare.
Pampered Wife
No comments:
Post a Comment