Monday, July 13, 2009

Memories

Ahh, this past weekend I started playing around with Smilebox. Have you ever used it? It is truly amazing and fun to use! It is a computer program that you upload your photos into, arrange them into cute little scrapbooks, and then you can either purchase a printed scrapbook, or a DVD of the scrapbook playing. I had so much fun, except for when my old poopy computer crashed- numerous times!

I was working on a wedding album and it dawned on me that I have not shared any of the pictures or details of the festivities here. Probably the most important event to this site was my bridal shower. It was technically hosted by my mom and sister-in-law, but I did the majority of the work and paid the majority of the expenses....long family drama....another entry for another day. (Wink-wink, my sister-in-law is not what I am talking about, I love her! Thanks Michelle!!!) I had a Pampered Chef bridal shower with a chocolate theme. I had a chocolate fountain and tons of yummy things to dip in it...including my fingers! I also hired a party planner to decorate and provide the glassware. She did the most amazing job and your jaw would hit the floor if I would tell you how little she charged. Let me put it this way, I could not have come anywhere close to what she did with how little she charged. It was so much fun! See below....

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ahhh....comment love! Thanks for the props!! Wink wink.

The job will work....keep busy, and I'm going to send your business site to friends and family this afternoon.