Thursday, July 16, 2009

News....News...News...

Ok, oh my goodness, there is news about dream job. I am so excited that I can barely type. So just now I went online to check the status of my application and to see if there were any new jobs with same dream company. I found tons of new jobs, so I added those to my electronic application. Then I just happened to notice something- the icons next to dream job- they have changed! It no longer says in process next to it, now it says qualified! It also has a little pair of glasses next to that. What does that icon mean, I haven't a clue. But I have decided to take all of this as good news and anxiously await a phone call from dream boss tomorrow declaring that I have a job!

So, actually, it was very little news, but right now, with as hopeless as I feel, it was amazing news to me!!!!

Got to go and make PH a fantastic Pampered Chef recipe for dinner. It is Sun Chip chicken. Want the recipe? Just ask!

Pampered Wife

1 comment:

Krista S said...

hello! I'm new to your site (Nice to meet you, by the way!) and I was just looking back at some of your old posts. I am so intrigued by this "Sun Chip Chicken" recipe you mentioned - can you elaborate?? I'm always looking for new chicken ideas!! Thanks, and I'll bee seeing you around! :)