Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Shoes Galore

Hi Everyone,

I just finished cleaning the kitchen and now it is my time to catch up on blogging. When I start my morning computer routine I always go to The Misadventures of a Newlywed. That girl is hilarious! I have learned a lot about being a newlywed from her. I have also learned a lot about Pampered City from her. I have been to some of the places she lists on her top ten, and a lot of the places she blogs about. It was like having an old friend here in Pampered City, but I don't actually know who she is, but still it is cool.

So this morning when I went to her site I see that she is giving away super comfy loafers. All you have to do is leave her a comment to be entered to win them. I highly recommend that you head over there and enter your comment- http://www.misadventuresofanewlywed.com/.

Truth be known, I would really love to win these shoes. You see, I am a little bit of a shoe fanatic. I used to have a zillion pairs of shoes, every color, every height, every style, but with all of the moving nonsense we have done recently my shoe collection has been weeded through, thrown out, donated, anything just so I didn't have to pack it up. Well now that we are staying in Pampered City for a while, I am looking forward to building it back up.

Well, back to surfing the net. We'll talk later,
Pampered Wife

No comments: