So, as most of you know, I have been under an extreme amount of stress since about March. First we were wedding planning, then the wedding, then the very next week Pampered Husband moved to our new city leaving me and the Pampered Pets alone, finally we moved to join him, then this job nonsense, and finally all of the silly red tape with certifications. Well somewhere
in between all of those stressful moments I have packed on a new 5lbs!
Uggh. I worked so hard to have my weight down for the wedding- I got it down, would have like to lost another 10lbs first, but who wouldn't? So this new extra 5lbs is killing me. My body looks more like I gained 20lbs than 5! I don't get it. I vow to get this weight off soon though. So no more time to blog, got to get to the gym.
Have a great day!
Pampered Wife
No comments:
Post a Comment