So any who, I had to run out for like 30 minutes to get more pampered pet food- because of course they can't eat the stuff they sell at grocery stores, or even at pet stores. I have to go to a place and special order it. Sorry, sidetracked. Well, while I was out I got three e-mails from someone with questions about a Pampered Chef order, two from another person looking for a recipe, and low and behold, when I get home there is a message on my machine that the fax did not go through and I needed to provide another fax number! All within like my 30 minute dog food run! I called the lady back, gave her Pampered Husband's fax number and now I have everything I need- well, except for a job.
How come things only happen when I am not home and able to take care of them immediately? Here is the plan for today- GET OUT AND STAY OUT! Things only seem to happen while I am not at home, so I will leave. I am going to try to do every stinkin' little errand I can think of today and I am going to enjoy it. Time to stop stressing. My stress will not get me a job, just a stomachache.
Need to get going,
Pampered Wife




No comments:
Post a Comment