Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Still waiting...

Uggh...I am still waiting to hear from dream job. I am starting to wonder if this truly is a dream job. Would I want to work for someone who has to take like 3-4 weeks to make a decision? In my profession you are taught to make the decision quickly and then work with the consequences. I am hoping to hear something today. Trust me- I will not leave my telephone's side until I hear something.

On another note, I am happy to report that my blog inspired someone else's dinner last night. I love that I have the time and the tools necessary to experiment in my kitchen- now I also have an outlet to share all about it. I hope you loved your Chicken Pesto dinner! So let me gush about last night's masterpiece- Mozzarella Red Pepper Chicken Sausage and Spaghetti Squash lightly tossed in olive oil. It was so simple and so delicious and the true kicker- it was healthy! PH was amazed that I did not eat one carb at dinner. We made up the calories though, we each had small Blizzards from Dairy Queen after dinner!

So that is all that is going on today in my life. How about you?
Pampered Wife

No comments: