So last night I did not get to sleep until 2a, and that was only due to the Benedryl I desperately choked down at 1:30a. Some of you are like, what? Why? 2am isn't that bad. However, if you really knew me, you would know that I am usually fast asleep no later than 10:30p! I have no idea what caused the insomnia, but at least the Benedryl was able to knock me out.
Anywho, woke up later than usual and in a Benedryl haze so I just laid on the sofa and read the newspaper. In the living section there was an awesome article about cooking in the slow cooker. I LOVE my slow cooker. My bro and SIL got for me and PH last Christmas- and I think we have used it at least once a week since then. Being that we use it so much, I was having trouble finding new things to do with it. Well this article pointed me to my new favorite website. http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/ It has a different recipe for everyday of the year! You can also search past recipes. It is truly amazing!!! I am sure that I will be spending a good portion of my day at the site.
If only Pampered Chef would make and sell a slow cooker. It would be like the BMW of slow cookers- look sharp on the outside, but a work horse in the kitchen.
Yummy!
Pampered Wife




1 comment:
Yay for websites....yay for jobs....and I really hope you don't win those shoes 'cause I want them.
Post a Comment