Friday, July 10, 2009

Out of the Office

So dream boss is out of the office until Monday- so no news. But man oh man, would I love to be "out of the office" right now. I feel like I am not getting to enjoy my summer because of all of this insane job hunting. I had previous job people tell me that they were in a summer mood and would get to my employment verification "when they felt like it." What? Why can't I be in a summer mood?

So here is today's dilemma... Pampered Father wants PH and myself to fly to the original Pampered City to be at an event to honor/reward him for a great year of service. He has this event every year and the pictures are amazing, and I have never been to it. I always get really jealous when I see the pics posted on other family members' facebook pages. I would love to go and so would PH. However, the timing is NEVER right. It is scheduled the day before I would have to begin working if I am lucky enough to snag dream job. Also, with airfare and boarding the pampered pets, we are looking at $700 at least. Here is the real kicker- if I don't get dream job, the timing would be great, but the finances would be even worse! AHHH! Why is nothing easy anymore?

Pampered Wife

No comments: